Associate Marketing Manager
Norwalk, CT (Headquarters)
As Associate Marketing Manager, this entry level candidate will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the Marketing Strategy for the Radeberger Gruppe in the US. You will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager (SMM) and working closely together with the Head of Marketing and Sales of Radeberger Gruppe USA. Your mission is to create value for the brands by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, mainly by implementing above the line media activity and below the line tools to support short term sales achievement. You will recommend, develop and execute the national and local marketing programs in line with the global brand strategy and RG USA strategic goals. You will act as brand ambassador for the Sales Force, trade, press and partners.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is an importer of high-end beer from Germany, offering a diverse portfolio in the US: Radeberger Pilsner, Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Mix, Clausthaler Non-Alcoholic, DAB and many more.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is a division of Radeberger Gruppe KG (the largest independent brewery-group in Germany) who belongs to the Oetker Group (the largest family-owned business in Germany).
Radeberger Gruppe USA has a fast-paced atmosphere looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Assist in the development of annual brand plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets of RG USA and in line with global brand strategies
- Assist in the implementation of national brand activities and responsible in activating local trade marketing channel through social media platform content creation and other traditional Marketing activities
- Execute brand trainings with assistance from SMM
- Assist SMM in developing research programs in conjunction with International Marketing Manager when required
Commercial / Trade Marketing:
- Work with SMM to set objectives with the On- & Off-Trade Sales Team, jointly develop plans for regions, channels and key accounts
- Work closely with the SMM and Regional Sales Managers to promote the brands and develop dedicated trade programs and with the Key Account Managers to develop and evaluate trade focused B2C and B2B programs
- Be accountable with SMM for the development, implementation and control of all brand activations in on and off trade
- Develop, implement, and control of POS support and budget including inventory management
- Assist SMM in management of all third-party Marketing Agencies to bring impactful activation to life
Other Responsibilities in Assistance of SMM:
- Budget management
- Prepare all marketing reports and program recaps required
- Prepare quarterly business reviews by using internal and external data like IRI/Nielsen
- Work cross functionally with the finance team to develop forecasts and allocations
- Work closely with the Legal service team and logistics
- Spend regularly time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
- Passion, Motivation, Creativity, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Track Record of Success!
- Education: BS/BA, MBA in Marketing preferred
- Languages: English fluent, second language, especially German and/or Spanish is a plus
- FMCG preferred Beverage industry, beer industry experience is a plus
- Brand management experience (minimum 2-3 years)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability and adaptability to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment who excels under pressure
Technical & Professional Skills
- Project & Budget Management
- Analytical Sales acumen
- Impeccable digital media experience especially in social media/online content creation
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
Compensation and Benefits
Radeberger Gruppe USA offers a compensation package including salary, health benefits,
401K program, transportation allowance and expense budget.
Please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
***Only candidates applying online will be considered****
Provide resume and work references (online portfolio with a link or attache files (in total lower than 3MB)
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies and no phone call or walk-ins.