Customer Operations Coordinator
Norwalk, CT (Headquarters)
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Operations Coordinator with excellent communication and organizational skills. The position covers a wide range of responsibilities that can vary on a daily basis. You will be responsible for streamlining the processes of regional/national and international shipping and logistics with the goal of reaching our customers more efficiently. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
The ideal candidate will have A+ customer service skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is an importer of high-end beer from Germany, offering a diverse portfolio in the US: Radeberger Pilsner, Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Mix, Clausthaler Non-Alcoholic, DAB and many more.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is a division of Radeberger Gruppe KG (the largest independent brewery-group in Germany) who belongs to the Oetker Group (the largest family-owned business in Germany).
Radeberger Gruppe USA has a fast-paced atmosphere looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage customer sales order lifecycle from receiving of order to delivery to ensure timely fulfillment
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction as measured by on time delivery rate and accuracy of order fulfillment
- Support the customer service and administrative aspects of our operation
- Proactive call customers to collect orders and avoid out of stocks
- Work closely with Sales and Supply Chain Management to ensure product availability at distributors
- Proactively resolve warehouse customer and direct import customer order issues
- Interact with customers and handle inquiries and complaints in a timely manner
- Communicate status of orders to customers and sales
- Ensure on-time shipping performance; work closely with supervisors and managers to ensure receipts and shipments meet standards
- Coordinate warehouse service and transportation
- Fulfill extra duties as assigned
- 3-year degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Team player with an ability to easily interact with others
- Comprehensive background in Shipping, Receiving, and Warehousing (e-commerce and food delivery industries preferred).
- Quick learner with good work habits
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Distribution and Warehouse Management applications
- Highly customer oriented
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel
Compensation and Benefits:
Radeberger Gruppe USA offers a compensation package including salary, health benefits, and 401K program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Provide resume and work references (online portfolio with a link or attach files (in total lower than 3MB).
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies and no phone call or walk-ins.