Junior Marketing Manager
Norwalk, CT (Headquarters)
About the Role:
As Junior Marketing Manager, this entry level candidate will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the Marketing Strategy for the Radeberger Gruppe in the US. You will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager (SMM) and working closely together with the Head of Marketing and Sales of Radeberger Gruppe USA. Your mission is to create value for the brands by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, mainly by implementing tactical media activity and below the line tools to support short term sales achievement. You will help execute the national and local marketing programs in line with the global brand strategy and RG USA strategic goals. You will act as a brand ambassador for the Sales Force and tactical partners.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is an importer of high-end beer from Germany, offering a diverse portfolio in the US: Radeberger Pilsner, Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Mix, Clausthaler Non-Alcoholic, DAB and many more.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is a division of Radeberger Gruppe KG (the largest independent brewery-group in Germany) who belongs to the Oetker Group (the largest family-owned business in Germany).
Radeberger Gruppe USA has a fast-paced atmosphere looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist in the development of annual brand plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets of RG USA and in line with global brand strategies
- Assist in the implementation of national brand activities and activating local trade marketing through social media platform content creation, pos development and production and other traditional Marketing activities
Commercial / Trade Marketing:
- Be accountable with SMM for the development, implementation and control of all brand activations in on and off trade
- Develop, implement, and control of POS support and budget including inventory management
- Assist SMM in management of all third-party tactical Agencies to bring impactful activation to life
Other Responsibilities in Assistance of SMM:
- Budget management
- Help prepare all marketing reports and program recaps as required
- Work cross functionally with internal teams like finance, operations, and logistics
- Spend time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
- Passion, Motivation, Creativity, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Track Record of Success!
- Education: BS/BA in Marketing preferred
- Languages: English fluent, second language, especially German and/or Spanish is a plus
- FMCG preferred, beverage industry, beer industry experience is a plus
- Project management experience (minimum 2-3 years)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability and adaptability to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment who excels under pressure
Technical & Professional Skills
- Project & Budget Management
- Analytical Sales acumen
- High level of digital media experience especially in social media/online content creation
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Radeberger Gruppe USA offers a compensation package including salary, health benefits, and 401K program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Provide resume and work references (online portfolio with a link or attach files (in total lower than 3MB).
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies and no phone call or walk-ins.