Southwest National Account Manager
The Southwest National Account Manager, is responsible for developing and increasing the Company’s business in all Regional Accounts located in the States. Reports to: Senior National Account Manager and work with distributor and RGUSA field sales teams to ensure consistent execution of Company priorities and goals.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is an importer of high-end beer from Germany, offering a diverse portfolio in the US: Radeberger Pilsner, Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Mix, Clausthaler Non-Alcoholic, DAB and many more.
Radeberger Gruppe USA is a division of Radeberger Gruppe KG (the largest independent brewery-group in Germany) who belongs to the Oetker Group (the largest family-owned business in Germany).
Radeberger Gruppe USA has a fast-paced atmosphere looking for people who are up for the challenge of growing brands in an entrepreneurial environment. Primary Responsibilities:
- Existing connections and contacts within the Southwest Region Grocery and liquor Chains highly valued.
- The ideal candidate is a fast paced, energetic, people-person with the ability to create and grow strong relationships in a short period of time.
The Candidate should be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and drive to aggressively attain targeted Chain Account appointments and working with distributor KAM’s.
- The candidate must be willing to travel as needed to address the business requirements.
- Conduct analysis and develop presentations that increases Company feature and display activity, expands distribution, optimizes shelf position that increase volume and market share.
- Use category management expertise in order to maximize distribution, shelf presence, and cold box presence in all assigned accounts. IRI and VIP experience a must.
- Proactively execute customer development strategies as identified by Marketing & Senior management.
- Initiate regular correspondence to communicate chain account opportunities, progress and/or setbacks to all impacted field sales and distributor personnel.
- Work with the field sales team to develop and communicate chain execution expectations and standards for distributor partners.
- Maintain and analyze market data through Nielsen and VIP regarding account and product performance. Report portfolio opportunities with ROI to senior management.
- BA/BS – Business, Marketing or equivalent experience in the beer /beverage industry
- 3+ year’s proven Sales leadership in National Account Management in Beverage industry.
- General beer knowledge; styles, brand heritage, food pairings and category management.
- Headquarter and buyer relationships within the Southwest States Grocery, Liquor and Convenience channels are preferred.
- Proven analytical and category management skills.
- Proficient with all Microsoft word programs.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written).
- Good organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
- Solid understanding of requirements to deliver profitable business.
- Travel is necessary must have good credit, own a dependable vehicle and in possession of a valid driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits
Radeberger Gruppe USA offers a compensation package including salary, health benefits, 401K program, transportation allowance and expense budget.
Please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
***Only candidates applying online will be considered****
Please no recruiters or personnel agencies and no phone call or walk-ins.